Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's an Everyday Trip to Wallmart I Guess

         As I said in my earlier post i will be using this blog to vent and nothing bugs me more then a trip to Wallmart. I know these trips are annoying to everybody the lines, the rude people ect. but imagine if you will dealing with said situations when you have something that makes you an obvious target. rolling around the store is difficult enough but when people are staring it makes me self conscience. I had a bad day after one of said trips so rude people said some insulting things, now most of the time I can  handle that but like i said it was a bad day. I called my girlfriend and vented to her and she said just the right thing to me. it is nice to know when the crap hits the fan i have someone to count on. I love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment