Sunday, September 18, 2011

Reboot

               So it has been months since I have written anything on here but it is  time to change that. A while ago someone gave me the idea to write about things I have learned and not just stories about things that have happened to me lately. So here we go.
                
               Life for me has been interesting to say the least. I think for my first lesson to let you all know how I feel would be when life gets hard just do it. I am usually a pretty happy person but there are days I struggle with staying motivated. For a few years even I lost my optimistic out look all together. what I have come to realize is it is best to stay busy and set goals. on those days that i get down i try to lose myself in a activity i may not be happy at first but i find it helps me focus then i forget why i was upset in the first place.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome motto "Just Do It"! I love your blog! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete